What are the factors that affect phone battery resistance?
There are no two identical batteries in the world, even if they are the same. For example, the phone battery resistance of a battery, many factors in the production process will cause subtle differences in battery phone battery resistance.
So what are the factors that affect the battery phone battery resistance during the production process?
1. How to inject the battery?
Inject the liquid with a manual or automatic filling machine.
2. How to check if the battery is filled with electrolyte?
When the vacuum suction test was used, when the vacuum was sucked on the liquid injection port, the electrolyte was pumped up to indicate that it was full, and it was not indicated to be full.
3. What is the role of LiOF6 in the electrolyte?
4. What is the concentration of LiPF6 in the electrolyte?
5. What is the role of the solvent in the electrolyte?
The electrolyte is dissolved to ionize the electrolyte.
6. What is the conductivity range of the electrolyte?
7. What is the effect of conductivity on battery operating current?
Conductivity affects the rate of discharge, and the internal phone battery resistance of the battery, and the voltage of the battery.
8. What are the internal phone battery resistance of the battery affected by those factors?
The conductivity of the electrolyte, the material properties of the outer shell of the battery, the conductivity of the pole piece and the cross-sectional area of the material of the tab. The quality of battery soldering.
9. What is the capacity of the battery affected by those factors?
The characteristics of the characteristics of the positive and negative materials and the type, type and amount of the active material.
The correct ratio of positive and negative active materials.The concentration and type of electrolyte.
10. How do you think about controlling the water in the battery during the battery life?
Strictly control the humidity of the environment during the production process and strengthen the baking of the battery to control the moisture of the battery.
11. Can the battery be used to measure phone battery resistance when the battery is energized?
of course can
12. What problems should I pay attention to when turning into a large-capacity battery?
Note that the total power of the battery exceeds the power of the chemical.