Phone battery factory analyze the division of lithium ion battery cells models
The marking of the secondary lithium ion battery cells according to the IEC61960 standard is as follows:
1. The battery logo consists of 3 letters followed by 5 numeric cylinders or 6 square numbers
2. The first letter indicates that the negative electrode material I of the battery indicates that the lithium ion L with the built-in battery indicates a lithium metal electrode or a lithium alloy electrode.
3. The second letter indicates the positive electrode material of the battery C. The electrode based on cobalt N The electrode based on nickel M The electrode based on manganese V The electrode based on vanadium
4. The third letter indicates the shape of the battery. R indicates that the cylindrical battery L indicates a square battery.
5. The number of digital cylindrical batteries indicates that the diameter and height of the battery are in millimeters.
The unit of degree is one tenth of a millimeter diameter or height. If any size is greater than or equal to 100mm, a diagonal line should be added between the two dimensions.
The square battery 6 digits respectively indicate the thickness width and height of the battery. The three dimensions of the battery are greater than or equal to 100mm. The size should be slashed between the three dimensions. If any of the three dimensions is less than 1mm, add this dimension. The letter t is one tenth of a millimeter in size.E.g:
ICR18650 indicates that a cylindrical secondary lithium ion battery cells cathode material is cobalt having a diameter of about 18 mm and a height of about 65 mm.
ICP083448 indicates that a positive electrode material for a square secondary lithium ion battery cells is cobalt having a thickness of about 8 mm and a width of about 34 mm and a height of about 48 mm.
ICP08/34/150 indicates that a positive electrode material of a square secondary lithium ion battery cells is cobalt having a thickness of about 8 mm and a width of about 34 mm and a height of about 150 mm.
ICPt73448 indicates that a square secondary lithium ion battery cells cathode material is cobalt having a thickness of about 0.7 mm and a width of about 34 mm and a height of about 48 mm.
The logo generally consists of five parts:
China is named after international conventions. Cylindrical battery models are classified as:
AAA, AA, A, SC, C, D, F type, a total of seven
No. 5 and No. 7 are only different in size. Generally, No. 5 is called AA, and No. 7 is called AAA.
The standard size of No. 5 is: battery height 49.0 ± 0.5mm, diameter 16.8 ± 0.2mm.
The standard size of No. 7 is: battery height 48.0 ± 0.5mm, diameter 14.1 ± 0.2mm.
Made of No. 5 and No. 7 have dry batteries, lithium ion battery cells, nickel hydrogen batteries and nickel cadmium batteries.
Common alkaline batteries (such as Nanfu Ju Neng ring, Duracell, etc.) 5 and 7 voltage are 1.5V, capacity 5 is about 2400mAh, also called LR06, 7 is about 1300mAh. Also called LR03.
In fact, the battery has other numbers such as: No. 1 (D type), battery height 59.0 ± 0.5mm, diameter 32.3 ± 0.2mm, like used in the old-fashioned flashlight, also called large battery.
There are also No. 2: C type, battery height 49.5 ± 0.5mm, diameter 25.3 ± 0.2mm, this is relatively rare, but there are many lithium batteries inside.
The logo consists of three parts:
Example L C 18650
lithium ion battery cells cylindrical battery size is 18mm high and 65.0mm
L P 083448 S H
lithium ion battery cells square battery specification thickness is 8mm high 48mm width is 34 mm steel shell high capacity
L P083467 AR
lithium ion battery cells square battery specification thickness 8mm high 67mm width 34 mm aluminum shell round